Seeing as I'm going to a 60s psych night this evening and have the benefit of living with a man who spends his time digging through the depths of rare 60s psych vinyl, I thought I might share a few relatively unknown gems I've been listening to lately.
1. Open Mind - Magic Potion (1969
2. The Pretty things - Defecting Grey
3. July - Dandelion Seeds (1968)
4. Nirvana - Rainbow Chaser (1968) Very Beatlesesque .
5. Black Feather - Seasons of change (1971) This is cheating but I love this song and it's Australian!!! Give it a go.